Competition T&C's - October 2015
1 x Pair Men's All-Around Final Tickets Friday 30th October (October 2015) Facebook competition terms and conditions of entry:
- This competition begins at 9am on Tuesday 20th October 2015 (BST) and ends at 12pm (BST) on Friday 23rd October 2015. Entries received after this deadline will not be accepted.
- Entrants must be 16 years of age or older on the day the competition closes to enter.
- One entry is permitted per person; multiple entries from one account will be considered ineligible. The use of multiple accounts to submit entries is not permitted.
- One winner will be selected at random from all eligible submissions received by the deadline. Winners will be selected within three days of the competition closing.
- The winner will receive two tickets to the 2015 World Gymnastics Championships for the Men’s All-Around Final on Friday 30th October 2015. The tickets will be allocated at random to the winner, no special requests or substitutions will be granted.
- No responsibility will be taken by Glasgow Life for entries which, for technical or other reasons are not entered correctly or lost.
- By entering the competition the winner will be deemed to have given their permission to receive e-mail communications regarding the 2015 World Gymnastics Championships from Glasgow Life.
- The selected winner will be contacted by the competition organisers within three days of the competition ending. In the unlikely event, that after reasonable efforts, the organiser is unable to contact a winner, the prize will be withdrawn and a reserve winner will be drawn. The reserve winner will be notified and if the reserve winner cannot be contacted the prize will be withdrawn.
- Tickets will be available to collect at the SSE Hydro Box Office on the day of the event.
- The competition organiser’s decision is final.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize is not transferable.
- The competition organiser reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal or greater value.
- The competition organiser is Glasgow Life. Glasgow Life is an operating name of Culture and Sport Glasgow (“CSG”). CSG is a company limited by guarantee, registered in Scotland with company number SC313851 and having its registered office at 220 High Street, Glasgow G4 0QW. CSG is registered as a charity with the office of the Scottish Charity Regulator (No SC037844). It operates and carries out its activities under the name Glasgow Life.